With more than 40 years’ experience of seeing out the various market storms; external competition, global instability, financial crashes, technology changes, Winslow Adaptics has ridden the waves to help our customers not only survive but thrive.
Effectively listening and timely response to customers and improvements of systems, processes, methods, tools and skills encourage customer confidence.
Our quality and environmental policies are embedded in everything we do to ensure our products meet the highest levels of customer service and conform to the standards and regulatory requirements our customers need. It expresses what we stand for as a company and highlights those areas where we want to contribute to our customer’s successes and to a sustainable environment. It provides a framework for our everyday operation and influences every decision, guiding every action.
Winslow Adaptics adheres to a quality management system that guarantees high levels of efficiency and
Winslow Adaptics are fully committed to continuously improving the service we offer our customers.
A management representative has been identified who has the responsibility and authority to oversee the organisations QMS.
This is achieved by thoroughly understanding customer requirements, relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and by ensuring that we have the highest possible levels of quality awareness throughout the company.
Processes are in place to continuously measure, evaluate and take action to improve the performance of the organisation while ensuring compliance to legislative and mandatory requirements.
This policy is linked to a set of quality objectives and is reviewed periodically during a formal management review. This provides a platform for review and improvement.
The organisation is committed to meeting the requirements of AS 9100 D.
The communication and signing of this policy demonstrates the full commitment of the managing director in providing leadership and commitment to the Quality Management System.
Our full Quality Policy can be read here
Winslow Adaptics is committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. We will continue to conduct all aspects of its business in a manner that ensures care and respect for the World. We believe this policy will benefit our customers and provide a safe place to work while also caring for the planet.
The key areas of our policy are to:
- Actively reduce waste by promoting recycling internally and among suppliers.
- Ensure electricity used at Winslow Adaptics comes from a 100% green renewable source
- Bio-degradable consumer products used throughout the company
- Mentor all employees to ensure an understanding of their environmental responsibilities while encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, gas, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Evaluate, Monitor & Measure to ensure we are continually compliant with all relevant statutory, mandatory and legal requirements.
Find out more about the Winslow Adaptics range.