With more than 40 years’ experience of seeing out the various market storms; external competition, global instability, financial crashes, technology changes, Winslow Adaptics has ridden the waves to help our customers not only survive but thrive.
Effectively listening and timely response to customers and improvements of systems, processes, methods, tools and skills encourage customer confidence.
Our quality and environmental policies are embedded in everything we do to ensure our products meet the highest levels of customer service and conform to the standards and regulatory requirements our customers need. It expresses what we stand for as a company and highlights those areas where we want to contribute to our customer’s successes and to a sustainable environment. It provides a framework for our everyday operation and influences every decision, guiding every action.
Winslow Adaptics adheres to a quality management system that guarantees high levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction. We are continually monitoring the products and services we provide and make sure we understand the customer’s full requirements before going ahead.
Our focus areas are in:
- Continual improvement of our processes
- Designing for sustainability and doing it right the first time
- Prevention of fails and pursuing zero defect strategy
- Providing state-of-the-art methods and risk management
- Ensuring ethical behaviour and customer satisfaction
We supply electronic solutions to a number of high-risk environments including aviation, rail and automotive applications and quality is our top priority. Our ISO 9001:2015 approved manufacturing facility in Mid Wales has stringent controls for the assembly and testing of all our products, with IPC certified technicians processing electronic assemblies.
Winslow Adaptics is committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. We will continue to conduct all aspects of its business in a manner that ensures care and respect for the World. We believe this policy will benefit our customers and provide a safe place to work while also caring for the planet.
The key areas of our policy are to:
- Actively reduce waste by promoting recycling internally and among suppliers.
- Ensure electricity used at Winslow Adaptics comes from a 100% green renewable source
- Bio-degradable consumer products used throughout the company
- Mentor all employees to ensure an understanding of their environmental responsibilities while encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, gas, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Evaluate, Monitor & Measure to ensure we are continually compliant with all relevant statutory, mandatory and legal requirements.