Winslow Adaptics Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.winslowadaptics.com (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Winslow Adaptics Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 2338612, whose registered address is Sutherland House, 1759 London Road, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, SS9 2RZ, and whose main trading address is Unit 11, Brecon Enterprise Park, Brecon, Powys, LD3 8BT.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Winslow Adaptics Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 2338612, whose registered address is Sutherland House, 1759 London Road, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, SS9 2RZ, and whose main trading address is Unit 11, Brecon Enterprise Park, Brecon, Powys, LD3 8BT.
Our VAT number is 484582215.
Our Data Protection Officer is MarkGarside, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01874625555, or by post at Unit 11, Brecon Enterprise Park, Brecon, Powys, LD3 8BT.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
• The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
• The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
• Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
• If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 9 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email, We may use them as follows:
• Replying to emails from you
• With your permission and where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
• If you become a cutomer as a result of a service we provide to you we will keep a full record of your interactions with us for your lifetime plus a reasonable period to enable us to answer any queries that may arise that as a result of our service. In practice this means that we will keep your records for no longer than 100 years after you last transact with us.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
• Organisational Access Roles;
• Physical and digital security;
• Educating staff creating a security culture;
• Encrypted Documents.
8. Do We Share Your Data?
In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates and partners. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
9. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below in section.
10. Contacting Us